• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A/F 10.4 TO 12.2

out-front-Y

Extreme
Was out running my rx1 this weekend . sled ran great did some plug reading. And a new aem wideband , at wot i was at 10.4 plugs looked a little rich not bad so i dropped main jets and was 11.8-12.2 . but seat of the pants seemed to pull the same. is this normal ?

2860RS
MSD MC4
FUEL Q16
BOOST 23#

what size main jets do you run with the 2860.are you front mount or rear mount turbo.i just installed a 2860 and now have to jet up .just seeing what you run.

rx1 fern said:
what size main jets do you run with the 2860.are you front mount or rear mount turbo.i just installed a 2860 and now have to jet up .just seeing what you run.

I am running a front mount race header equal length tube with large intercooler.
mains were 145 now 135 not sure why. runs 132mph on the radar gun in 660'
on homemade ice in a feild breaking free on the way down the track. At the local races this weekend.

With the small amount of gain from bumping up a 1.x:1 in A/F vs the amount of power you're seeing with 23psi I could see it being challenging to notice the change. A large change in temps could give you a more noticeable gain on the a55 dyno than the 1.x:1 leaner tune. Thinking your WB was telling the truth and you were gaining some power as well.

Back