• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AERO KROIL...WOW

Been using it got over 20 yrs., and I AM a millwright LOL! Simply amazing stuff. Keep a bottle at home and 1 gallon cans of it at work. LOT'S of uses for this stuff!!!

I used to be able to get it locally, but these places don't carry it anymore. Cabela's used to have, and some of the gun shops.

LPS is another good one, and a little less money, and can be bought locally.
Production Tool carries it, about 12 bucks for a spray can of it.

Hmmm, never heard of it. Would have helped when I stripped the rusted exhaust bolt doing my donuts yesterday. I usually use PB Blaster and that works well. Is this that much better?

It seems to be much better than blaster, used to use it years ago, before I found out about Kroil.

Just talked to another guy today who used the 50/50 mix of Acetone and and Tranny fluid and he said it worked amazing!
He said he easily removed some exhaust manifold bolts from an old rusty winter beater.

Kano labs also makes a product called Penephite. It is a penetrating lubricant containing graphite, which from my experience, works twice as good at loosening and lubricating as aero kroil. I am a tool and die maker, so I have had my fair share of rusted bolts and dowels in dies. It also works great as a lubricant in high wear areas, like those crappy front end bushings on the nytro because of the graphite's ability to get into infinitely small spaces. Kind of expensive, but definitely worth avoiding the headaches of stripped out bolt heads!

I'll contact them and see if i can get an account set up with them, just put it on my list of things to do..

We've been using a product called "Yield" from Chemsearch. Pricey as heck, but it works better than anything I've tried.
If you guys say it's that good, I'll try to get some and I can get it to you guys?

Back