• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AFTERMARKET A ARMS

SIKEWARD

Expert
Any one know where I can get aftermarket a arms for a 2008 fx nytro. Over $500 from the dealer is a little far fetched for me.

THanks

We have had the best luck with the Timbersleds front ends. They are lighter and stronger. They are about $850 for the complete front end though. I have also had good luck looking in the classifieds and getting pieces there.

Try E-Bay......Just saw a pair on there Saturday night. Not sure if they are still there or not. Somebody here in Alaska was selling them after I presume purchasing the Barkbuster front end.

racinstation said:
We have had the best luck with the Timbersleds front ends. They are lighter and stronger. They are about $850 for the complete front end though. I have also had good luck looking in the classifieds and getting pieces there.

I don't know about it being stronger, to me, the Timbersled front end looks spindly compared to stock. I also remember reading something about them using a tie rod end for the upper ball joint. Maybe they've changed that?

Good idea checking ebay. But no luck. If I order oem arms how do I specify color. Mine are yellow and I need upper and lower arms on the left side.

as far as timbersleds looking weak, understand they are made of chromoly not mild steel like the stockers. so they are smaller in diameter tubewise.

guy on snowest (west coast sleds) is offering a lightweight front end too. ski

Back