• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Amsoil 0W-40 vs Yamalube 0W-30 Year Round

purl

I have an 05 350 Bruin 4x4 (wet clutch). I use it year round here in Eastern Ontario. I'm looking for a year round oil to use instead of changing spring and fall. I usually only put less than 500km on per year. Temperatures range from -20c to 30c (0F to 85F) These would be extremes I would use the bike. I'm thinking of trying Amsoil 0W-40 or Yamalube 0W-30. I find such conflicting posts on many ATV forums regarding this. Just looking for any input here.
Thanks.

Go with the yamalube cold weather stuff.That way you will never be in doubt :Rockon: .

use the yamalube. i had an issue with clutch slippage on my bigbear with amsoil with oversized rubber.

0W-30 in 30C temps? I would go up to yamalube 10w40 which is what I use (in the yamaha owners manual its got the widest temperature range.) But really the 350 is so reliable it could probably run on bacon grease...

Back