• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

An easy snowmobile lift

giddy up go

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 apex er
Anyone out the knows of the best way (lift) to move your snowmobiles around in the driveway and the garage. There are numerous companies advertise their lifts to be easy, some are and some aren't. I am looking for feedback from people that actually use them and approx cost of these units if poss. I am just getting to old after a long day of riding, the last thing I want to do is lift each ski and then the back end up on dolley's for two sleds to put them away in the garage. ;)!

mdkuni said:
http://www.eazymovecarts.com/ezmove/index.html

I have their crank stand and their cart that is on the main page at the link above. Their products are fantastic and have the best pricing I have found.

I too have their lift and the cart. The only thing with the lift is when I lift the LTX it collapses the rubber lifting points. I called them about this and they are going to have some stiffer ones for me to pick up at the snow show in Milwaukee. Now picking up the wifes Polaris, no problem. Other than that works great, it comes with the wheel kit and an attachment to hook to a drill for fast lifting. ;)!

Thanks guys this is the one I saw at the snowmobile show last year in Toronto. I think this is slick thanks I will look for it at the show again in 2 weeks usually a little better deals offered at the show, if not I'll order one from the website UNLESS there is any other lifts out there that others have tried.

If you're looking for a lift that will allow you to work on your sled and run it on the lift, you sould check out Mar-Lift. www.mar-lift.com Their lift is built tough and has no trouble picking up an Attak. Make sure you get the wheel kit. You can roll your sled around the garage with one hand.

These things make oil changes, greasing the skid, installing studs etc... so easy. They are a must have tool in the garage. This is the most well thought out lift I have seen. Your sled is actually kept level (horizontal) throughtout the range of travel on the lift, unlike some that leave the track and rear of the sled sloping down at an angle. These are also a great way to store your sled for the summer with the track off the ground and front and rear suspension unloaded. Mine is 5 years old and looks like new.

I have a buddy that has one of those pogo lifts and he might be selling if anyone is interested in it.
Not sure on the make, but it looks like the one on the pogo website. It works really slick.
pm me,
Rick.

mdkuni said:
http://www.eazymovecarts.com/ezmove/index.html

I have their crank stand and their cart that is on the main page at the link above. Their products are fantastic and have the best pricing I have found.

I agree...have their cart and it's a must have. I also have a similar stand as theirs made by Recreational products. Rec lift is the name of the actual lift. Bought them and a track stand all at a show for a great deal. It was maybe 5 years ago...but I know I did not pay anything near the prices on the sites. I just worked the guy on all 3 pieces and I think If I remember right it was around $350.00 for all 3.
All very well built units and the stand with the drill attachment is nice. Be sure you use a decent drill or you'll burn it right up. I have a good Dewalt and it works well.

Back