• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anti ratchet drive wheels

nswsparky said:
yea I mostly got them to run the track looser. I always had trouble with the track ratcheting on my '00 RMK. it sucked being able to cruse around 99% of the time with no problems then get into the deep stuff and it starts ratcheting. And it should help slide wear, on my RMK I have gone though 3 sets of slides in a winter, I like to trail ride mostly.

I also got a 17 tooth chain case gear for my gt to bring it to a mtx gearing. I am waiting till next year to re-clutch.

You mean to tell me there is a sled out there other than a yamaha that goes through 3 sets of slides a year? Can you hear the sarcasm? :Rockon:

Finally got the skid in correctly and found that I will have to trim the rail when I compressed the suspension with the torsion spring not attached the rail tip was in the drive wheel. So I ordered up an anti stab kit from Wahl bros, good thing I live in the same state they do and it should be here pretty quick so I can get this dang thing together before the snow comes.

I am running 8 tooth drivers and had to trim down the rails about 2 inches.
I simply modified the rail cap and re-installed them.
Not running anti-stab for 1 full season and no signs of wear on the caps yet.

Back