• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any good dealers in or around IOWA

jmd426

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Looking at buying a yamaha viper
Looking for a dealer that is actually into the sport and gives a #*$&@ about customers after the sale not one of these car dealership like places that don"t have a clue and only want to push product. I'm also up for surrounding states. I would like to spend my 10-15 grand with some one who knows there stuff and will go to bat for you if you have a warranty claim!

I live in southern Mn. and the best dealer I have found is north of here and is in Hutchinson Mn,
You still deal one on one with the owner and his family and the guys working for him are good people to.
Just bought a hold over LTX Se from there. I looked at some of the big dealers in the twin cities and they didn't have a clue about the sleds and gave me a dumb look when I ask if the up dates where done.
If you don't mind driving up in to Mn. I would recommend the dealer in Hutch.

I live in southern Mn. and the best dealer I have found is north of here and is in Hutchinson Mn,
You still deal one on one with the owner and his family and the guys working for him are good people to.
Just bought a hold over LTX Se from there. I looked at some of the big dealers in the twin cities and they didn't have a clue about the sleds and gave me a dumb look when I ask if the up dates where done.
If you don't mind driving up in to Mn. I would recommend the dealer in Hutch.
I would have no problem driving to a good dealer. Your experience with the big dealers is exactly what i get most of the time, i end up telling them things about the machine because they know absolutely nothing hell one i called thought the viper was a 4 wheeler absolutely ridicules im just sick of it there not getting my money i don't care if i even have to pay a little more. Thanks for your recommendation.

What about PORT YAMAHA I get my parts from there I live in Canada Kevin is good to deal with there.
X2!! They're 5 hours from me and I'm in Iowa and this is where I purchased my sled from. I'm trying to sell it right now and if it goes before the the April ordering deadline, this is where I'm getting my Viper. No doubt! Great dealer!

I have to change my reply on this dealer thing as the dealer in Hutchinson Mn. is no longer selling Yamaha sleds.
Didn't tell me that when I bought this sled from him, lets hope I don't need any warranty work done!

Im located in south central mn, and I bought my sled from belle plaine motorsports, and also have had good experiences with cannon powersports in cannon falls

Rich's Yamaha in Joliet Illinois is an excellent dealer...Great prices, great inventory, and excellent service. I will. be buying from them again!!

Back