• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

any high milaege turbo owners?

Jt the motor in the post on leak down was a new Warrior. So being new didn't save it and he never ran more than 10 pounds and most of the time less than 8. His was a higher mileage motor. As the miles accumulate the ring seal worsens. I agree venting the crankcase properly will help, but only time will tell if it will solve the problem.

I'm kinda hoping I have some scuffs on the cylinders. That way I have to have them renicasiled. I was talking to a guy that said they have a little more meat on them after they redo them. That would give it a tighter seal. I'm excited to ride it and not have a oil issue!!!!!.

Plus after I pill the motor I'm going to clean the egine compartment like mad!!!

Has anyone seen any technical information on the crank breather from the new 3 cyl? Too many people waiting to talk to the rep when I was at the show...

A few of the people I have talked to, think that the cylinders go out of round. Hurry up and break it down. :exc:

When are you thinking of doing it? We're going to be ripping one down to do the low comp. pistons soon, we might want to compare notes on the R&R etc.

I tore mine down last weakened and it was not fun.

t-1000cc.JPG

I dont know if any are avaliable but I use gapless rings on my supercharged big block Chevy.The blowby is controlled much better with these rings and the leak down numbers are much better after extended runtime. Might be something to look at.

I am also interested. Do they have rings for the low compression pistons also? I assume they would be different from the OEM replacement rings, but maybe not.

Back