• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have super q exhaust clip?

yamaha06

VIP Member
I'm still debating on what exhaust to go with, I liked the mbrp but I think it maybe to loud, I also like the ultra q exhaust but
I think that maybe to quiet, I heard the super q is supposed to be a little louder but I can't find a video clip of it anywhere.

can't say i have heard the super q on a nytro. but a yoshimura silencer sounds like music to the ears. has a really nice tone but not too loud, and you can get them for like 50 bucks on ebay to.

HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
can't say i have heard the super q on a nytro. but a yoshimura silencer sounds like music to the ears. has a really nice tone but not too loud, and you can get them for like 50 bucks on ebay to.

I will have to check out the yoshimura, do they bolt right up or do they need to be modified?

sonds said:
Love the SPG stuff.. but I had a SQ on my mtx and it was to loud.

It was eh, I just want something that sounds good, loud enough but not overly loud, and I didn't see any yoshimura pipes for $50 on eBay

Back