• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone try a turbine tech header yet?

sledfvr

Pro
I found a turbine tech brand header for an rx-1. Its supposed to be a replacement for cpr headers. Looks like the company is out of Canada. Just curious if anyone has tried one yet or heard of them. It says that it is schedule 40 stainless tubing.

turbine tech header

I just ordered one today and will let you know details when I get it. My rx-1 has been down for 2 years due to header troubles. This header looks decent and affordable. :Rockon:

Just a slight bit different angle and tilts the turbo down on the charge inlet. Powderlies makes a 4 tube header and double down pipe for a cpr replacement.

Re: turbine tech header

SNIPER31X said:
I just ordered one today and will let you know details when I get it. My rx-1 has been down for 2 years due to header troubles. This header looks decent and affordable. :Rockon:

The price does look afordable. I built one very much similar to this one and it flows so much more air that I had to jet up from 130 to 148 and I'm still a little lean on top. If it was mine I would add a couple of braces on each side of the top flange to keep it from cracking, Ken.

Back