• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone using Gpstrailmaster map on their Garmin?

My riding buddy has a garmin Montana with GPSTrailmasters. He loves it. I liked it so much I bought a s=micro sd for a old nuvi 40.

I also use GpS Trailmasters on my Montana 610. I’m very happy with it

What they all said. This is my second season with GPS Trailmasters on my Garmin Montana 680T. Unbelievable. I still kick myself that I waited so long to do it. So nice to not stop at almost every intersection to make sure I'm going the right way. The maps are way more accurate than I ever thought they would (or could) be, and the customer services is awesome. Doug (At GPS Trailmasters) really does a great job.

Anyone from NY running the trailmasters ? I just ordered the SD card for my nuvi 2595,

Snowman, Let me know how you like the NY trailmasters SD card. I am currently searching for GPS maps for NY also.

Snowman, Let me know how you like the NY trailmasters SD card. I am currently searching for GPS maps for NY also.
Ive used it on "simulation" mode and seems ok , haven't had any snow to really test how accurate it is , but its as easy as plugging the card in and boom instant trails , just make sure u turn off the regular road maps , it gets confused

Back