• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex '09 LTX GT for '12 Rush Pro R

Buy the Apex you will be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY in the long run.

Fusion said:
AC best handling sleds? What are you reading, some AC propaganda sales training tool? Gimme a break. Almost everyone I talk to says they have the worst quality with the most breakdowns, and always a step behind everyone else. They make some good race sleds, and good HP, but their stuff doesn't hold together. I bought the top of the line 900 AC back in the day and it was in the shop more than on the trail. My time is valuable and when something gives me so much trouble I have to worry about if it's going to hold together next time out, I'm done. No other sled I've owned has ever given me the trouble that T-Cat did. My fault - I didn't do my research before I bought the thing. And I've avoided other mistakes after that by researching and reading reviews before I buy - like the Nytro...at one time I wanted one, but too many problems in the early years scared me away. And the resale is fairly horrible I've been told by various dealers. Gotta be careful what you buy.

The T-cat had a KNOWN issue that the idler shaft had no lubrication. You could buy a fix kit or simply drill the case and put a grease zerk in and give it a couple pumps of grease every other trip. My ZRT800 with the 900 top end ran like a banshee and NEVER broke down in all the time I had it. Nor did the girlfriends ZRT800. Sorry that you and your dealers did not know how to fix a known issue. But if you think Polaris reliability is better than Cat I am wasting my time responding anyways..........

Back