• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex ER still not in????

SRX Boy

Expert
Are there others out there who have not yet received their 2006 Yamaha?? I ordered a Apex ER in blue and the dealer keeps telling me that he is not sure when it will arrive? :?

That seems really strange. Every single dealer that I have been to has a few ER's. Out of all the Apex's, they seem to be the ones that the dealers actually have.

SRX Boy said:
Are there others out there who have not yet received their 2006 Yamaha?? I ordered a Apex ER in blue and the dealer keeps telling me that he is not sure when it will arrive? :?

did you spring order or do it just recently? a lot of the ER sleds have been in for about 2 months. GT models yes, some of those are late delivery because Ohlins shocks take lead time to produce the volume of units needed.

I have talked to dealers in the mid-west and east coast. seems that the GT's, attacks and RTX's went out first (un-sold units) so dealers could have some on the floor and then the orders were being filled for the early orders. Kind of dumb but when it is sold its sold and they want some units to attract new buyers on the floor. Any how my RTX has been in the garage for 2 months and its killing me to see it just set there. Should have ordered it ealier and then it would not be here yet. Make Sense?

I can't really complain since I bought mine last week. I ordered an RTX, dealer said end of November early december. I called today and they haven't heard anything.
If you spring order it, you would think the sled would be here at this time?

My dealer said he had a couple GT's yet to delivery. They bought some scratch sleds to sale as is from a warehouse with full warrenties but they are pretty much out of stock of Yamahas. Got one Vector and one Rage on floor. Said they were waiting for some of the dealers to start getting nervous about inventory and buy up what they could get from other dealers. Yamahas outsold Rev this year for them. Cats have done ok but Polaris sales were way down except for the Fusion 600

I'm still waiting for my GT, but the dealer told me from the get go when I put a deposit on it in Sept., that it wouldn't be in until December.

Back