• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex GT vs Attack

sactruck

I have owned a 2007 Apex GT for 2 years and two weeks ago purchased a 2006 Attack as a second sled. We had a snowstorm the week I bought the Attack and I was able to put almost 300 miles on it. The Attack rides noticeably better on the trails than the Apex. The Attack steers harder than the Apex, but that may be due to the tuner skies that I put on the Apex. Both sleds have great performance on the lakes.

Ya I just went from a 07 RTX to a 06 Attak as well!! The ride on the Attak is way better than the RTX as the RTX rode like a fricken lumber wagon, lol!!!
I also revalved the rear mono shock to a three stage stack, best riding sled I have ever had ;)!
As far as the harder steering, you may have to adjust, fine tune youe front suspension a bit ( lengthen limiter, soften spring load on front ski shocks)

Back