• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Mirrors

I use Double Take Mirrors. https://www.doubletakemirror.com

83667866_10216518736705350_1755208436426997760_n.jpg

I agree (for me) hand mirror is the way to go. I've been using this for the past 15 years now. The only negative is... if you go riding in Quebec you need to have "fixed" mirrors on the sled. There's even talk about introducing the same legislation here in NB.
What else they gona tell ya to do next....?

Thanks Skip for sending the parts you used for the mirror kit. It looks like a better set up than the others. Going to order today....

I love my Bug Eyes. Took a very short time to get used to them but love them! http://www.bugeyes.com/
Never heard of these, so do they work good especially in the cold? they just stick on to your helmet? can they be used on a modular helmet? hard to find good mirrors that reach out far enough to see behind you.

Never heard of these, so do they work good especially in the cold? they just stick on to your helmet? can they be used on a modular helmet? hard to find good mirrors that reach out far enough to see behind you.
It all depends on where you place them. Just make sure to hold them with your hands and check all the angles before mounting them to your helmet. I have a modular and placed them over 2 years ago and they are still rocking away! Now once I adjust them it's just a quick look down to either side and I can see either way behind me. I've dropped my helmet and they have taken a few good hits and haven't come off. I was skeptical at first but then gave them a shot and really like them now.

It all depends on where you place them. Just make sure to hold them with your hands and check all the angles before mounting them to your helmet. I have a modular and placed them over 2 years ago and they are still rocking away! Now once I adjust them it's just a quick look down to either side and I can see either way behind me. I've dropped my helmet and they have taken a few good hits and haven't come off. I was skeptical at first but then gave them a shot and really like them now.
Thanks, do they come in a pair or just one per package, I ordered a pack they were 27 bucks to Canada.

Thanks, do they come in a pair or just one per package, I ordered a pack they were 27 bucks to Canada.
I really don't remember if they were a pair or single. I want to say single but I'm probably wrong.

Back