• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex or nytro xtx

APEXMAN

Extreme
Hi all i have a 06 apex and i ride with a friend that has a nytro xtx and the conditions were puuuuuurfect today and we kept racing and racing and there was no way i could beat him we are both stock with studed tracks iam 250 lbs he is 180 lbs mine was pulling 10,600 rpms showing 170 klms on the dream meter and he was walking all over mee is this is starting to piss me off any suggestions ( beside turbo ,or nos ) ..

Well here's my testing...my buddy has an Apex GT,,and myslef an XTX...and on top end he's anywere from 3.8 to 6mph faster on top....these XTX's are allot faster than last years Nytros

xtx against a apex

Daranello said:
Well here's my testing...my buddy has an Apex GT,,and myslef an XTX...and on top end he's anywere from 3.8 to 6mph faster on top....these XTX's are allot faster than last years Nytros
I agree daranello this years xtx hauls mine has a new belt and all new clutch bushings and springs and i just cant beat him .........

170km/hr = 106mph.....that's pretty slow for speedo speed for an apex.....My sled will go plenty faster than that and that's with my g/f on the back! I'm still stock as far as clutching and gearing are concerned. Next fall I will take care of that. I'd check your sled over....track tension, belt wear, clutch alignment, proper lubrication all over, etc. What track/stud combo are you running? How many miles on your sled?

I'd appreciate it if someone that owns an xtx and has ridden an apex could PM me some comparisons between the apex and the xtx as far as suspension, tight trail driveability, etc. I am just curious. Thanks.

i have an 06rtx and a xtx,the xtx will usually stay ahead until 80-100 then the apex goes by very hard,no comparison after 100 at all

Attachments

• DSCN0647.JPG
    DSCN0647.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 77
apex vs xtx

I've got 08 LTX GT and my buddy just got his XTX. He had me off the line, but after 80 mph I was gone. We're both stock, with no studs.

Back