• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex vs Culvert... culvert wins. - UPDATED @!

sorry for being stupid ,what is a culvert? i thought culvert's are ditches, and that pic doesnt look like a ditch...

culvert is a drainage type pipe that runs in the ditches. Usually found under driveways. It allows the water to pass without major erosion to the driveway.

sorry to heat about tour sled. i flipped mine end over end and busted every piece of plastic on it. i gotta bring it in for a estimate it has a spot in the steering where in catches so i think its bent.

I caught a re railer on a Rail Road bridge this weekend and it looks like I bent the bottom A arm... bent both a arms on the other side last year hitting a rock.. I need railing arms again!

Attachments

• xwheels.JPG
    xwheels.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 44
Update!

No major structural damage, everything is straight and in one piece.

I will have it back Friday evening. They may not get to all the cosmetic stuff but will get the A-arm and ski and the reverse fixed so I can ride this weekend.

May have to put the body panels and seat on myself which is no big deal really

Kevin Garceau said:
Update!

No major structural damage, everything is straight and in one piece.

I will have it back Friday evening. They may not get to all the cosmetic stuff but will get the A-arm and ski and the reverse fixed so I can ride this weekend.

May have to put the body panels and seat on myself which is no big deal really

Glad to hear there was no real damage. These sleds are fragile these days as it seams. I am keeping parts around for my Attak just in case. lol

-1CS

Back