• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt Racing at New England Dragway, Epping New Hampshire.

Re: Asphalt Racing at New England Dragway, Epping New Hampsh

Bob Miller said:
SUPERTUNER said:
Sunday October 17. This will pretty much be the last hurrah for the asphalt this season. After the testing is complete this weekend for the MOD airbox on the grass, we are going to take a stone stock RX1 to NED to test the stock airbox versus my ECP Air Kit versus my ECP MOD airbox.

Freddie did you test with your ECP Air Kit and the ECP MOD airbox?

Not yet Bob...waiting for the results from Woody's testing on the grass. He will be sending me back the MOD airbox and the parts I sent him hopefully today. We will test them this weekend on the asphalt. Instead of New England Dragway, we might instead head to Island Dragway in New Jersey. We could get more runs there. Enough to make all the changes to test all that we want to. I will post everything later as I find it all out.

Mag you mean the duct tape and super glue i had holding that thing together when you picked up didn't come off?? :tg: :shock:
Actually those times aren't too bad for that, it was terrible in the snow with the horrible track that was on it. The clutching changes where minimal at best, unfortunetley what I paid wasn't, live and learn I guess.

Glad things are working out and I look forward to updates as your "minor Modifications" are completed and those times surpass your 2 stroke.

:4STroke:

and another tid bit.....

as i passed the finish line and had plenty of time to watch all around me... the speedo was at 130 mph......

interesting........

mag

Back