• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak vs. Mach

RTXtreme said:
That mach must not have been broke in because my fathers 05 Mach with 06 updateds blows my RTX out of the water. Im 170lbs and my father is 225lbs, when his mach was stock he would pull away after about 200ft and countinue to pull. Now he has a cluch kit, hi comp heads and crank shop pipe, there is nothing i can do to touch his sled. The thing lifts the skis 2-3ft in the air on take offs!!! Just allitle info from a newbie.

A quick $700 nitrous setup will solve that problem for you...

Bob Miller said:
I raced my buddy on his 06 Mach Z with my 04 Warrior with performance enhancements (no Turbo, SC, or NOS) on a long straight away up in La Tuque, Quebec.
His Mach Z was broken in! He weighs 160, I weigh 215 and his Mach is about 50 lbs lighter than my Warrior.
We where ski tip to ski tip up to about 100 MPH where he started gaining inches, by the time we had to shut down he gained about a sled length :tg:

This Warrior runs real strong :die

Bob, that must have been on the back side of the airport, right?

Back