• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Back from the Paint Shop

Paddy

Got the hood, tank and side covers back from the painter. Joey Morano from Fix Auto Lakeshore in Toronto gets the credit for a first rate job. The airbrushing was done by Mike Collier and the quality and level of detail are excellent.

Joey started out with a Silver Metallic base then laid down some Candy Red, over that went some Gold Flake and several coats of clear. Much wet sanding and polishing took place and the parts were handed over to Mike for the airbrushing. A Red Baron theme was used throughout all the panels and then two more coats of clear along with some extra wet sanding and polishing. I shudder to think of how many hours went into this project, but the results are terrific.

I have already been stopped a twice on the trail for pictures! I hope this doesn't impede my accumulation of trail miles this year!

Paddy.

Attachments

• paddyrx1.jpg
    paddyrx1.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Paddyrx1_5.jpg
    Paddyrx1_5.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 164

Thanks for the comments guys.

JDMCRX : the rear rack is very handy for keeping my saddlebags off the exhaust covers.

Saddlebag contents: Flashlight, matches, water, spare gloves and balaclava, cleaning rag, oh and a OEM Arctic Cat Tow Rope!!!!!!

Regards.

Paddy...

Attachments

• rx_7.jpg
    rx_7.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 113

Back