• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bar end mirrors

No one has tried them? I was going to install powermadd hand guards with their mirrors but don't like the looks. I'm using the next windshield up from the bikini one that came stock and don't see dimples where I can install mirrors to it.

No one has tried them? I was going to install powermadd hand guards with their mirrors but don't like the looks. I'm using the next windshield up from the bikini one that came stock and don't see dimples where I can install mirrors to it.

Not a fan of bar end mirrors, largely because my bars are constantly moving and timing a quick glance behind with the current position of the bars is difficult when I need to see what is happening. IOW, when I care about whether or not the person behind me is still behind me is when I myself am entering/exiting a corner. If I am headed in straight line I will just glance over my shoulder. The only time I use the mirrors in a straight line is to see if our group is getting caught by another group and then I will look over my shoulder anyhow just to gauge distance and speed.

I'm accustomed to mirrors on my hand guards which are always moving as I turn the bars. I just want to be able to glance down without looking back to see if anyone is on my tail going into a turn. Then glancing down once I come out of that turn.

Back