• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bergstrom Triple points to Snowtrackers?

The trackers work great on all the skis weve ran them on. I have mine on powder pros and its a great match. No real benefit on trails vs stock skis with Trackers but off trail huge difference.

I have 1000 miles on the Trackers so far and for the crap ive put them through they are holding up very well. Carbide chipped in few spots but overall very little wear considering the rocks and dirt they have seen. In comparison I only had gotten about 1000 miles out of slim jims and they were shot.

I recently swaped sleds with a Apex rider thats running duallys and I though they seemed a little nervous. LOL

They are the best thing out there all thing's considered. I think every one that has ridden my sled with them on now has them as well.
I just can't believe how much money has been spent on ski's to TRY to solve what the Tracker's fix for a lot less money.
They were on EBay for $150 recently, I think they were pre 2011 though.

Do the powder pros have the same carbide bolt pattern as the stock skis or did you have to drill them?

suprfst said:
The trackers work great on all the skis weve ran them on. I have mine on powder pros and its a great match. No real benefit on trails vs stock skis with Trackers but off trail huge difference.

I have 1000 miles on the Trackers so far and for the crap ive put them through they are holding up very well. Carbide chipped in few spots but overall very little wear considering the rocks and dirt they have seen. In comparison I only had gotten about 1000 miles out of slim jims and they were shot.

I recently swaped sleds with a Apex rider thats running duallys and I though they seemed a little nervous. LOL

You have to drill out last hole in the back, the first 3 line right up. I use Yamaha carbides on powder pros but my set of snowtrackers the bolts are short because the keel is so much deeper. 3 were ok but one stud I had to lengthen . My buddy just ground away bottom of his powder pros to accept the snow trackers. It doesnt take much.

Its a pretty awesome setup though, zero darting and the trackers actually make powder pros turn even BETTER in the deep snow which is impressive because no other ski turns as well in deep snow and ive tried ALOT of other skis.

Back