• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best skis for a XTX

I am considering the same thing. I think I am going to go with 6.9 doo pilots.

I'm still trying to decide on the C & A XTX or MTX ski. I was also looking around for a set of simmons gen 3 but royal distributing doesn't carry them anymore and another company i tried just said that the company was a joke to deal with, not sure exactly what it meant but oh well.

I got the C&A mtx skis on my nytro xtx with 6" shapers.
NO snow in michigan= no feedback yet

172.jpg

I am going to go with Yamaha Mountain skis with snotrackers. It should give me the best of all worlds. I am putting on snotrackers onto my shorty stock skis as well and should have some good comparisons between the two when we have snow.

Rich..... I hope I love them. It took me a very long time to decide on skis. I couldn't find much feedback on the mtx's at the time so I just went for them.

Haha yeah, nytro for fun, srx for speed.

Ya alot of options out there.Now you can go where your nytro xtx has never gone before lol

how can you ever go back to riding a SRX after riding a nytro?
answer: only ride the srx following a groomer!

don't miss that dinasaur one bit. i actually enjoy snowmobiling now that i can still walk after a long days ride.

Usually the girlfriend rides the srx. But I must admit, it's fun every once in a while to climb on the dinasaur and rail
Around the corners with some serious amounts of speed.

2 completely differant machines.

all i can say is , if your riding groomed trails in good condition, GOOD LUCK keeping up with someone who could ride on an srx, ive pissed off every new sled owner over the past five years with a 10 year old sled...

i bought a nytro for the bumps but there will always be a well tuned srx to spank people in my trailer.

Back