• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bigboy springs, Nytro

If you are referring to the heavier rear torsion springs we sell them for $275 set. You can also install a heavier center spring on that sled which goes for $48. If you have questions feel free to give me a call. Thanks

If you are a heavier rider or a more aggressive rider the heavier springs will provide better resistance to bottoming. The heavier center spring will also enhance weight transfer.

do they make these springs to fit the rear torsion springs on an 07 phazer fx?

swmpr1 - currently the heaviest torsion springs available are those found on the Phazer FX -however for next fall their is suppossed to be a Phazer Race Kit available that will include a bunch of parts to make the Phazer models ready for extreme riding. Listed in the kit is torsion springs with mounting hardware. I have to assume these springs will be heavier than the stock Phazer FX style and if they are they might be what your looking for. I honestly don't think I will have any more info on this till later next summer or early fall - might want to give me a call then and see if they are available separately or just in the kit.

Back