• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boss Seats

Gilbey

Expert
Has anyone heard when Boss should be coming out with a seat for this sled? Has anyone seen what any of the initial designs are looking like?

Boss themselves. I talked to them. I alos have a good friend that is a dealer who confirmed this with them for me. Let me know if you want one!!! I'll hook you up

Yes I may be interested, I want to disect the stocker first as I have a new cover for it anyway. I think it may be fixable with some creative foam work. 8)

One more customer sled to get out, then the rx comes in the shop for the summer tear down. The customer sled is a '96 v-max4 with 16lb. boost from an aerocharger. Customer poofed it on old fuel at the end of the season. It needs fresh 112oct. to live, he just went out and ran it on last years fuel at full boost. Good for me bad for him. :roll:

Jt, let me know...I will be interested. I could pick one up in your area on the back to the Up from Indy or something.

boss

Last time i checked the boss did not have any tail lights made into them or storage. :eek:

Back