• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cain's Quest 2011 Chatman/Watkins *Updated March 24*

Crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Nytro MTX 45th
SledToyz just shipped off some goodies to team #20 in Cain's Quest.

Mr. Chatman will be Sporting an North Coast InnovationX-Factor Riser for 1-1/8" bars, powder coated in white, an NCI Thumb Drive (ATV style throttle adapter) and a Yamaheater Plug & Play w/boost.

Good luck Guys!

Attachments

• White_bigbar_nytro(5).JPG
    White_bigbar_nytro(5).JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 156
  • White_bigbar_nytro(0).JPG
    White_bigbar_nytro(0).JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ThumbDrive_10.jpg
    ThumbDrive_10.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 156

Crewchief47 said:
Apex MTX and Nytro MTX to my knowledge.

Any links or other info where we can follow this or get info from?

I am real interested to learn more about the sleds involved and especially to see how Yamaha does or is doing?

Thanks

Here's a link to Team #20's tracking page: http://www.trackleaders.com/cainsi.php?name=Team20 You can see the White X-Factor Riser in the pic below the tracking map.

A little concerned that they appear to be stopped on a lake for more than 4 hours but it could be the SPOT shut down......cross those fingers.

Irv, you'll have to poke around on www.cainsquest.com for more info. The picture area has some sled pics in it, going back a couple years. to my knowledge, team #20 is the only Yamaha team.

Crewchief47 said:
Here's a link to Team #20's tracking page: http://www.trackleaders.com/cainsi.php?name=Team20 You can see the White X-Factor Riser in the pic below the tracking map.

A little concerned that they appear to be stopped on a lake for more than 4 hours but it could be the SPOT shut down......cross those fingers.

Irv, you'll have to poke around on www.cainsquest.com for more info. The picture area has some sled pics in it, going back a couple years. to my knowledge, team #20 is the only Yamaha team.

Thanks Crewchief, too bad though, as Phazer nut states, it looks like they are done.

Looks like they have started moving again. Unless I am missing something.

Looks like it, but 5 teams are across the line now and I still think they are short of the CP they were headed for. The Spot units need to be reset every 24 hours but the officials are supposed to do that at the CP's in case the riders forget.

Back