• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

chaincase lube

the chaincase oil is low on my viper. what oil can i use other than the yamalube synthetic? first ride, dealer is over two hours away and it is a long weekend.

I just used Mobil Delvac synthetic 75-90, talked to guy at dealership and he said it would work just fine. Any good synthetic gear oil should work. What part of SE SK are you from?

Got much snow? Am from Windthorst area myself.

Same problem here, lots of snow just don't know where wind blew it to!

southsaskviper said:
the chaincase oil is low on my viper. what oil can i use other than the yamalube synthetic? first ride, dealer is over two hours away and it is a long weekend.

Where do you get Yamalube synthetic chaincase oil? Nowhere on the bottle does it say synthetic.

southsaskviper said:

Where do you get Yamalube synthetic? Nowhere on the bottle does it mention synthetic.

SO Yamaha doesn't sell synthetic chain oil? The manual calls for synthetic chain oil. Odd

Back