• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Congrats RX1 fern...races

Turk

Tech Advisor
Way to go Fern.
He won open mod in snow drags in Thompson area.
He had tuff competition.
Local doo dealer was running 1200 renegade turbo @18 pounds boost
Winnipeg Cat dealer had his race Z-1 turbo which he said was 340 hp.

Fern never lost a heat alltho 1 race he had to run down a 5 length lead by the doo.
New GT 2860 on powderlites @20 pounds boost served him well!!!!!

yeah the turn out was good also.there was 13 sleds in the open mod.the z1 turbo was owned by a dealership named chudds .it has the bigger turbo with the high jacker and sudder launch and meth injection also.the skidoo was also running a mc express turbo at 18 pounds .the owner of the z1 told me he had 360 hp .my sled with the 2860 runs really strong ,big difference then the 2560 i had on last year.first time i ran my sled at 20 pounds of boost.i couldnt believe how fast it was.had the owner of the z1 looking hard at my sled to see what was all done to it.he was surprised how fast my sled was.fun times.

just found out the skidoo owner didnt like his loss to my rx1 ,so he now is upgrading to a bigger turbo.he is now ordered himself a 19 t turbo.the skidoo is from here ,where i live .it is also built by a dealership.i find it funny that this dealership has been gunning down for me for a while now.he has lost to me 8 times now and hasnt beat me once.lol

rx1 fern said:
just found out the skidoo owner didnt like his loss to my rx1 ,so he now is upgrading to a bigger turbo.he is now ordered himself a 19 t turbo.the skidoo is from here ,where i live .it is also built by a dealership.i find it funny that this dealership has been gunning down for me for a while now.he has lost to me 8 times now and hasnt beat me once.lol

Man what a feeling that must be for you! Way to go man keep em guessing. ;)! ;)!

me and turbo 1200 doo

picture

Attachments

• cross lake.jpg
    cross lake.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 142
  • cross lake (2).jpg
    cross lake (2).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 121
  • cross lake (6).jpg
    cross lake (6).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 131