• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copper Header Gasket

HURRICANE said:
After this was brought to my attention by Jason I have investigated all shipped copper gaskets shipped. I'm sorry to say that the same error was made to all of our American customers. So we have issued a refund if $11.50 to all of our valued American customers and I hope that you will all accept my apologies . This has been corrected for all future shipments
Dave marshall

Thanks Dave! :Rockon:

We do love our valued Canadian customers. I have taken a look at the Canadian shipping as well. Due to the difference in shipping service in canada, we have shipped everything expedited in Canada in order to provide the best posible service through the holidays and the shipping cost has reflected that

HURRICANE said:
We do love our valued Canadian customers. I have taken a look at the Canadian shipping as well. Due to the difference in shipping service in canada, we have shipped everything expedited in Canada in order to provide the best posible service through the holidays and the shipping cost has reflected that

No worries Dave !!

It's all good !!

HURRICANE said:
After this was brought to my attention by Jason I have investigated all shipped copper gaskets shipped. I'm sorry to say that the same error was made to all of our American customers. So we have issued a refund if $11.50 to all of our valued American customers and I hope that you will all accept my apologies . This has been corrected for all future shipments
Dave marshall

HURRICANE said:

Well Dave....I didn't want to say anything but now the gasket is holding me up.

I ordered on Dec. 30th. You shipped on Dec.31. I paid for expedited service (Xpresspost) which you said would ship in 2 days. Well it's now Jan 6th at 5:50pm CST and my gasket has still not been delivered.

This expedited service that I paid extra for is not really working out now. You billed me $55.23CDN or $53.24US for a $28.00 gasket. I was willing to pay the extra for a quick delivery but now it hardly seems worth it !! It seems the valued Canadian customers are subsidizing our US counterparts.

Wow,,we did EXACTLY what we said that we would do.We sent and paid for EXPEDITED service with two day shipping.Saying that,the shippers are overwellmed through the holidays and sometimes behind.Why wouldn't you call us instead of this crazy post so that we could track your gasket and respond accordingly.Would will I do now?

HURRICANE said:
Wow,,we did EXACTLY what we said that we would do.We sent and paid for EXPEDITED service with two day shipping.Saying that,the shippers are overwellmed through the holidays and sometimes behind.Why wouldn't you call us instead of this crazy post so that we could track your gasket and respond accordingly.Would will I do now?

WHOA...calm down Dave !!. It's not a crazy post. It's information that tells you the system you're using is not working. You gave me the tracking # and I've been tracking it for days !! How is it that I would be on the hook because the shippers are overwhelmed !!

Only the sender can request a refund if the shipping company does not meet it's garantueed delivery date. This is why I bring it to your attention.

No malice involved.....no bashing, etc. I paid for a service that hasn't happened. If you can help your American customers, surely you can do something for the Canadians as well ??

Thank you Dave. I appreciate that.

I do believe you should go after Canada Post for not holding up their end of the deal.

Back