• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Current State of the Sport

I have really noticed a huge increase in novice and reckless boaters this season as well. There are more boats and Jet Skiis on our lakes then I have ever seen before with a massive increase in annoying operators. Hopefully after a few post Covid seasons they will move on and go back to what ever they did before.

Sounds easy but try and enforce it. There’s not enough man power to enforce the laws we already have about staying on the trails and loud exhausts. These newer riders need to be educated about the sport. Most see these videos from the off trail crowd and just assume you can ride anywhere you please.
good point...somehow there needs to be an answer though.

good point...somehow there needs to be an answer though.
well they pulled it off with studded tracks back in the day on some trails,i am not sure how to fix this one though!!it sucks seeing trails close!!!

These lack of respect problems go so deep into our modern society IMHO.

To combat this I started a family ‘joke’ were we repeatedly tease each other when some one says/does something selfish or conceited.

We all chant ‘ITs all about ME, It’s all about ME” the person who is being Selfish or Concieted then is shamed into acknowledging that the are out of line or at least STOPPING what ever it is.

Actually it started when watching the NFL and some individual arrogant celebration was ticking Grandpa (me/Bapa) OFF.

Back