• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve XS Ski Review in SnowGoer Magazine!

Curve Industries

TY Advertiser
Website
www.curveindustries.com
During the winter of '07 and '08, SnowGoer Magazine recieved a set of Curve XS skis for thier project Nytro sled. Although a tremendous risk for a new company; one that will make or break, we knew without a doubt that risk was worth taking. After 5 years of rigorous testing, the ski we developed not only stood up to the challenge, but returned a score worthy of an Olympic gold; 9.3/10

Nick and I have learned a few things over the years. The most important is how to run a business. We earn our customers with high quality products, direct interaction customer service, and value that can only come from domestic and community based manufacturing.

We've also learned that if you fully absorb yourself in achieving a goal, you can accomplish anything. The goal we set 5 years ago was to develop and bring to market the finest trail ski ever produced. For Curve Industries, this is only the beginning.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

jlemieu1 said:
Are you bring inventory to Haydays?

We are bringing LOTS of inventory! If you let me know what colors you are looking for, I will make sure we reserve a set just for you Jason.

We'll be set up in the vending area, second row back.

Show pricing will be $419 for skis, loops and hardware. Carbides if needed are extra.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Sean,

I hope the same pricing will be in effect for the Big East show. If so, please reserve a set in Black with Red loops.

Thanks

Boomer

Can you keep a set of Red skis with Black loops and a set of Black skis with Red loops off to the side at Haydays?

Re: wisconsin shows

fx46 said:
Are you going to be @ any shows in Wisconsin this year??

Haydays is about 4 1/2 hrs.I go every year.last year it took me 4 hrs.

Back