• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Darting on the vector ?

I am with you QCRider, I shimed my ski's and I have no darting.I used a drywall paddle and cut it to size and doubled it for the width. This gives you a bigger area and a progresive width from center out.

I have Woody Doulleys and shims on my wife"s sled and you can"t keep it from wandering left to right not just dog tracking but consently wanders and can't hardly turn it in the corners. VEctor 06 4 carbides no studs and 1/4" shims. Got it back to to dealer again. It rides like a lumber wagon feels like no suspension in the chatters and at 40 - 50 mph no way can you hold it in a strieght line. She hates it! Got 1800 miles on the sled and leaving for another trip Friday. She rode my Apex and said it felt like I had power steering and the bumps were fine. The dealer loosen the limiter strap two holes and then after riding it I tried tightening one whole from the dealers setting. Not sure but it seemed when I got to ride it for 2 days because she wouldn"t ride it anymore that it felt light in the front like there may not be enough weight in the front that is causing the wandering. She is ready to go back to a two stroke! Only thing she likes is the gas milage and lack of oil use.

Back