• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did Nytro Handling/Front issues really get fixed for 09?

ASWEET

Looking for input from those who actually logged a few miles on to 09 demo rides. Did Yammi actually fix the handling issue or just band aid it? Maxum sled review states the "Yamaha" get their vote for "most improved" edging out Cat.

With the geometry and ball joint modifications I wonder if the handling difference will come down to ditching the oem skis for a pair of C&A Razors......?

Naah, he says according to the non biased video they are the "FIX" for the 08 Nytros. You can put lipstick on a pig,but it is still a pig :tg: :tg: :moon:

from what i rode on the 09s they fixed it. the steering was great just as good if not better as my 08 nytro with simmons skis on them. but the simmons skis were a life saver. i don't have any issues with darting or tracking. imho the simmons skis fixed everything i wanted them to fix for front end issues.

darren

yes a ton. i noticed a huge difference all over with those skis. they are awesome. i feels like your on rails when turning. the steering effort is a little tough at slower speeds but when you get up to speed you couldn't tell the difference. imo

darren

hey sweet, you hear that, good skis make all the difference in the world. you might want to get the new nytro after all.

Are the Simmons flex ski dual or single runner? I ordered the Kimpex Arrows with a dual runner. The Ski-doo pilot carbides bolt right on these... I thought it would be easier to get replacements(I go through 5-6 pairs of runners/yr)

they are dual runners and i got carbides from rotein outta the parts unlimited book. i order 3 sets of them mainly because we don't stock them at the dealership so if i need a set like right now i would have them.

darren

Daddy said:
Are the Simmons flex ski dual or single runner? I ordered the Kimpex Arrows with a dual runner. The Ski-doo pilot carbides bolt right on these... I thought it would be easier to get replacements(I go through 5-6 pairs of runners/yr
Where are you from, and were do you ride? I put over 2,000 miles a year and typically only use 1 set. In fact I start the next season on that same set. $500.00 in skags!

Back