• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

DO YOU THINK THIS SEAT LOOKS GOOD

STORM-CHASER

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I am wondering what you guys think? does this seat look better that the stock seat.I removed the silver part that has the leetering and replaced it with black.

Attachments

• seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 72
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 80

looks sweet...i would have went with red tho-or to balance out ur sled...lots of red in the front...not so much in the rear...red flap will do wonders..or maybe red exhaust covers?!? just some ideas

pimpedrsrage said:
looks sweet...i would have went with red tho-or to balance out ur sled...lots of red in the front...not so much in the rear...red flap will do wonders..or maybe red exhaust covers?!? just some ideas

I was thinking of red on the seat, but wanted to make all the red easy to change. The red exhaust cover might be something to think about.

O thats what it looked like stock i was tryen to think what ya were talken about.. duh but looks good i think ya dont really need to balance out anything red wise maybe a mud sno flap...

Looks good, if you had a mtn sled I'd do this for a little more red in the back. Maybe try to get a set of exhaust covers for the new candy red RS Vector Mountain SE. I know I'm going to get the SE's stock red chrome windshield ASAP to match my sportech handguards and fit my chrome windhield for the wifes RMK 900.

Attachments

• RX-1 RS 6-25-05.jpg
    RX-1 RS 6-25-05.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 77
BlgsRX-1mtn said:
Looks good, if you had a mtn sled I'd do this for a little more red in the back. Maybe try to get a set of exhaust covers for the new candy red RS Vector Mountain SE. I know I'm going to get the SE's stock red chrome windshield ASAP to match my sportech handguards and fit my chrome windhield for the wifes RMK 900.

I like the looks of the boss seat. I am thinking when I am riding mine with a red coat it will balance things out. I was thinking the red snow flap, But that red is kinda a different red. I alos have not added my studs yet with have red backers.Thanks for the input

Back