• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does anyone else just ride their sleds?

Generally just ride, but I had to put a pipe on the phazer...
now all it'll get is clutch tune ups and new carbides... although
if they made a set of snow eliminators... I would probably buy those.

Riding

I don't mind doing the preventative maintenance on my 05 Warrior or customizing a little bit. I did install a clutch kit & rear heat exchanger towards the end of last winter. That will be the extent of my changes. I bought this sled to turn the key and ride.

donmac said:
Forums like this a great for folks who have the desire, time, and inclination to change everything from the color to the track - but I'm just curious as to how many other members are happy, for the most part, to leave well enough alone. In other words, if it is not broke, don't fix it.

Is there ANYONE else like that out there? ;)

I'm with you donmac. I like to leave well enough alone and just ride.

Everyones different and some folks just gotta tinker and wrench till they do break it. ... Gave up trying to understand them fellers.

I started out a few years ago with a JD Liquifire that needed frequent repairs. I loved wrenching on it and still love to tinker, but now with 2 small kids I just don't have the time I used to. That's why I bought my Phazer. I want to be able to ride and not worry about it. My old sleds are still in the barn and in a few years when I have (hopefully) more time, I'll go back to them.

Back