• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dragy is sweet.

74Nitro

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 Sidewinder LTX
Knapp mentioned a Dragy in a thread recently. I had never heard of one, but was wanting this type of performance tool so I bought one off Ebay. I've been out of the racing circuit for almost 20 years but I've been asked to setup a Winder for 500ft grass this summer. This Dragy will come in real handy for sure.
I used it in my pickup today and it spits out all the numbers as you make a pass. Highly recommend one to any motorhead.

Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-192128.png
    Screenshot_20200414-192128.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 307
Small, magnetic.

Attachments

• IMG_20200414_192547_01.jpg
    IMG_20200414_192547_01.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 300
Now i have to get one!
I won't sleep!
I can check my tunes in my truck & bike for no reason at all other then it's just cool.....

I have a TD unit also. Bought it for sled tuning but everything I own has been through the 1/4mi. Lol Works excellent! The dragy looks like a nice setup also!

Can it only do 1/4 times or is the distance adjustable?

The Dragy will read all pertinent distances 60 foot, 330, 660 1/4 mile, 0-60 times and so on, etc. It is spot on with timing lights or the drag strip too. WAY cheaper than a TD gauge and IMO much easier to use. Works on any vehicle. My cousin turned me on to it as he was using it on his Can-Am X3 turbo for clutching.

Wished I would have had something like this back in the day rather than setting up timing lights to test.

The Dragy is less than $150 new!

Last edited:
Wished I would have had something like this back in the day rather than setting up timing lights to test.

LOL...

Mike, I think your system you used worked well for you back in the day!!! Obviously:)

Back in the day...I set all my sleds up using, math, seat of the pants, sound, and a mule sled to run against to test my setups...worked for me as well.

I like this Dragy as well...probably have to pick one up.

LOL...

Mike, I think your system you used worked well for you back in the day!!! Obviously:)

Back in the day...I set all my sleds up using, math, seat of the pants, sound, and a mule sled to run against to test my setups...worked for me as well.

I like this Dragy as well...probably have to pick one up.
For me, when I used to make test passes, it was all about watching the tachometer the entire time!

The Dragy will read all pertinent distances 60 foot, 330, 660 1/4 mile, 0-60 times and so on, etc. It is spot on with timing lights or the drag strip too. WAY cheaper than a TD gauge and IMO much easier to use. Works on any vehicle. My cousin turned me on to it as he was using it on his Can-Am X3 turbo for clutching.

The Dragy is less than $150 new!
The TD gauge records mph and et at all the same points but having the Dragy info recorded on your phone is nicer for review as the TD unit requires power. I think I paid $300 for the TD unit. I may need to make another purchase! I read some negative reviews on the Dragy in regards to the unit communicating with the phone's. Anyone have that problem?

I bought the dragy as well and will be using it next winter for testing. I've had the TD GPS in the past but feel this will be better having all the data at your fingertips on your phone or tablet. I played with it a little and it allows you to customize distances which I like.

Back