• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Engine Warning Light Solid On

mxraceryz450

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX
Hey guys, long time lurker, but not much need to post with all the useful info in these pages, but I have one that has me stumped.

Working on my dads 2004 warrior and one day a few years ago the check engine light came on and hasn't disappeared since.

Not flashes, nothing, just stay on the entire time its ridden.

Checked for broken wires ecm to gauge, no luck.

More of an annoyance than anything, but if something does go wrong no way to know.

Anyone experience this?

Ideas welcome.

what code is it throwing? could be as simple as a bad hand warmer.

not overheating, temp light comes on to show warm up, and works as normal

no code either, doesnt flash at all, just stays on

nothing in the book about solid on

Did you ever figure this out? I had the solid ! light come on (not flashing) the other day while riding. I immediately stopped and let it cool off not knowing what it was. I was low on anti freeze, but after the cool down and top off the light never came on again. Like you said, I did not see anything in the book on this.

Yes you have to watch the gauge closely. Many issues will light up the ! however another indicator should also be present, but it doesn't light up. So I was riding at night and could not see what specifically my issue was.

Back