• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Expert X on RS Vector

Yeah it was the top end getting killed I wasn't really happy with. I just ordered a rear ohlins, see how it helps. Good starting point anyway.

RSVECTORFREAK said:
Yeah it was the top end getting killed I wasn't really happy with. I just ordered a rear ohlins, see how it helps. Good starting point anyway.
Let us know how that ohins works out.I have had that in the back of my mind, but would like to get some more miles on before change anything , I am 240 and find it working pretty good so far, I will have to decrease my inside ski lift LaLaLa

LazyBastard said:
Because M10 drives like a tank, is high in maintenance, and falls flat on its face against suckerbumps.

Oh, and it also robs you of 5+ mph on the top end.
Maybe thats why Neon Phil runs ExpertX-136 so he wont loose top end?

RSVECTORFREAK said:
Not to mention anything that they use on a Polaris stock makes me shiver.
Why is that that so many guys think m-10 is so great while other say it sucks...lol. Seems to me it sits way to high and looks like a pogo stick kinda set up??? The xpert suspension looks like it would be great just looking at it!!

I have the M10 136 in my 03. It is a bitch to set up, and it robbed me of 8 to 10 mph. I would go X if I had it to do over again.

Indy said:
I have the M10 136 in my 03. It is a bitch to set up, and it robbed me of 8 to 10 mph. I would go X if I had it to do over again.
At least you come on and tell the truth! I have talked with guys about m-10 and they talk like its the best thing since the invention of snowmobiling! It must have some good pionts tho?? This one guy tells me he can run over 3' objects and its like nothing???? is this true??? Find that hard to believe...he says my pro-action is nothing to m-10 ...but I'd disagree I personally love mine in high speed 1' to 2.5' stutter and sucker bumps at speeds of 80+handles with great control for endless miles on end. Maybe its the larger 3'+ bumps that the m-10 makes the difference??? It also looks like m-10 would be tippier in corners because of its heigth.

Back