• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

extroverts for nytro xtx

brp are good ones but you really dont need on an xtx. The track will not ratchet unless it is very very loose.

go with avids if you are going to boost the sled. check out snowest's yamaha section, that is what most of the boosted riders go for. ski

I put the 10 tooth on mine had to shorten the tip of the rails and shorten the front heat protectors, but the 2.52 pitch seems to be helping my hyfax wear but I also put a small wheel kit on so I'm sure that helps to. Top speed increased but know that would happen. Seems alot better all the way around, but alittle work.

Wait until next season and buy the new yamaha factory extroverts being offered on the 2010 SE.

you can get wahl extroverts for $150...but my buddy put them on and only after 500 miles on his attak they show alot of wear. He was running his track pretty loose and i guess that is a no no.
I wouldn't buy them, they are cheap but if they wear out i dont think its worth saving the 50 bucks.

Back