• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ez Ryde 144

MNytroXTX

Veteran
Hello everyone. I found a good deal on a used ez ryde 144 rear suspension. I’m hoping to put it in my 12 nytro xtx but the company in no longer around and I need instructions on installing it. Does anyone have instructions on installing it in a nytro or know a place where I can get instructions.
THanks

Hello everyone. I found a good deal on a used ez ryde 144 rear suspension. I’m hoping to put it in my 12 nytro xtx but the company in no longer around and I need instructions on installing it. Does anyone have instructions on installing it in a nytro or know a place where I can get instructions.
THanks

Good luck I've been looking to with no results. I do have a drawing that I tried to send you but it didn't work pm me I will try that way

Attachments

• 09-144-08-nytro.pdf
    155.8 KB · Views: 115
Good luck I've been looking to with no results. I do have a drawing that I tried to send you but it didn't work pm me I will try that way
Got it thank you so much. I do have a question. Do you have any idea if it’s the the same for a 2012 nytro xox with stock drivers? I got directions for the guy at Tera Alps in B.C. and a couple measurements are different. He had the first hole a pit further back and it a bit lower in the tunnel. Any thoughts would be great.

I’ve got one in an apex. Not sure that the up/down location of the front hole makes a lot of difference as in the tuning/set up instructions it says that moving the front arm mount location up/down in the tunnel is how to adjust ski pressure.

Got it thank you so much. I do have a question. Do you have any idea if it’s the the same for a 2012 nytro xox with stock drivers? I got directions for the guy at Tera Alps in B.C. and a couple measurements are different. He had the first hole a pit further back and it a bit lower in the tunnel. Any thoughts would be great.
do you have a diagram from tera alps, if so can you sent it to me? it is probably further back because your drivers are bigger then the 3" pitch ones. 9 Tooth 2.25 drivers are 7.219" & 3" 7 tooth are 6.685"

do you have a diagram from tera alps, if so can you sent it to me? it is probably further back because your drivers are bigger then the 3" pitch ones. 9 Tooth 2.25 drivers are 7.219" & 3" 7 tooth are 6.685"
They didn’t give me a diagram. I just wrote down what he told me on phone. The mounting location was about 7/8 further back but he said to move it fwd 7/8 to lighten the ski pressure. When I did the math the mounting location was really close except the distance from the top of the tunnel. The diagram you gave me shows it being down 8.2 but the Tera Alps guy said. 9.3/8. I’m open to ideas or I might just make the tunnel plates to have both holes.

Screenshot_20210301-220228_Chrome.jpg
They didn’t give me a diagram. I just wrote down what he told me on phone. The mounting location was about 7/8 further back but he said to move it fwd 7/8 to lighten the ski pressure. When I did the math the mounting location was really close except the distance from the top of the tunnel. The diagram you gave me shows it being down 8.2 but the Tera Alps guy said. 9.3/8. I’m open to ideas or I might just make the tunnel plates to have both holes.
You could do bracket with 2 sets of holes or use adjustable front brackets terra alps also told me to mount mine closer to take weight off the front end. I have 2 ez ryde skids 155 and 159 and trying to install the 159 with no luck at this time
Screenshot_20210301-220228_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 160170
You could do bracket with 2 sets of holes or use adjustable front brackets terra alps also told me to mount mine closer to take weight off the front end. I have 2 ez ryde skids 155 and 159 and trying to install the 159 with no luck at this time View attachment 160170
I’ve seen those and it might be the way I go. How hard are they to tune after you get them in. I will mainly using it for trail riding with some off trail when it gets deep.

I’ve seen those and it might be the way I go. How hard are they to tune after you get them in. I will mainly using it for trail riding with some off trail when it gets deep.
Not sure I am still trying to get mine installed if I get some dimensions or measurements for it

Back