• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Factory primary spring and engagement rpm

Jim Bob21

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
vk professional
Ho all. Looking to see what the factory primary clutch spring is for my 2010 vk pro. If anyone can tell me what colour their spring is it would be great. Mine is white/blu/white. Engages very low at 2000 rpm . What do others engage at ?? Can anyone provide info as to whether this I's ok or need to change spring. Thank you very much - jim

Last edited:

Ho all. Looking to see what the factory primary clutch spring is for my 2010 vk pro. If anyone can tell me what colour their spring is it would be great. Mine is white/blu/white. Engages very low at 2000 rpm . What do others engage at ?? Can anyone provide info as to whether this I's ok or need to change spring. Thank you very much - jim

so i managed to get the original part number from yamaha online, and enough searching shows that white/blu/white is indeed the correct spring. going to order a new one and change it to see if it increases my engagement rpm. i find just on startup when choking it touches the engagement rpm and dances between 1500 and 2000 back and forth because its touching engagement

Back