• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

? Faster

Your SRX is gonna destroy anything on snow. That’s a fact.
But, if it was RED, it would be faster.

I’ve heard that there is a problem associated with all of the RED Sidewinder!

They aren’t BLUE. Lol

Yes but where i ride most runs are 5-600ft, my apex and his 800 were both dialed in and we were real close on all runs and would make tuned winder catch us at about 500ft, so if the 850 is stronger then it will be a handful for that distance.

The red one is not as fast as the blue one, that’s because she drives the red one and I drive the blue one.
AD4D11DF-AC67-4281-9E52-9B7C0046D7E0.jpeg

Sorry to inform ya'll, but green is fastest...lol
998_50.jpg

Fastest to break?:)

Not sure what happened to my prior post. Tried posting on my phone in a less then desirable cell coverage area!

But anyways, you have your Apex and Doo hooking up well for the short run of 500-600’, but beware of that tuned winder when it comes by. You better be hiding out back of your windshield, for that tuned Winder is way way out of your class, and it will spit at you on it’s way by, letting you know that.
I use to remark on my stock winder as being smooth and deceptive, speed wise.
With a Max Spool 16 SM tune, I can no longer say that. It’s speed, now comes on strong and demands respect on any trail, big or small. I can imagine what the bigger tunes feel like, just freakin CRAZY But FUN...

Back