• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FINALLY !! got an RX (after six SX's)

chadderbox

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 RX 1 LE (Silver)
2003 SE (silver)
aftermarket cams, head work, K&N s W/ outer wears, gutted exhaust, heel clicker ,stud boys W/ power towers, 1 1/4 Hacksaw
1420397706745.1.jpg
1420397922147.2.jpg

thank you mr.sled. always been a die hard yamaha fan. And you obviously dedicate ALOT of your time to this site, keep up the awesome work and thank you

thank you mr.sled. always been a die hard yamaha fan. And you obviously dedicate ALOT of your time to this site, keep up the awesome work and thank you

Thank you. Its nice to hear that :) I get it less and less now days. Someday I wonder why I still do it. I sure love to help out Yamaha guys but lately its all about top speed and Gas Mileage.....

There are still guys like me,just want a good running and riding sled,out here and I couldn't have done the things,or even known about those things of it wasn't for this site. PLEASE keep it up,thanks for your hard work,by the way I ordered a shirt and sticker shirt is awesome and the sticker is proudly displayed on my trk. :rocks:

There are still guys like me,just want a good running and riding sled,out here and I couldn't have done the things,or even known about those things of it wasn't for this site. PLEASE keep it up,thanks for your hard work,by the way I ordered a shirt and sticker shirt is awesome and the sticker is proudly displayed on my trk. :rocks:

Thank you!!

Back