• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Accident on the Vector

ouch

Ouch! Sorry you shared that Spiderman?

One of my buddies tried out his new helmet cam and communicator on his last family outing. That was very cool. You could even hear the spray hitting his faceshield and his conversations with his son ahead of him.

Crashing Guy who rides too close

I still find nothing funny about this situation. He's lucky no one needed to be hospitalized. Both of your sleds must have been done for the day. When I freeze frame the video at 15.237 sec it appears as if your eyes are blood shot. Were you drinking or something hotshot? Lets use our head from now on Spyderman.

Jeeeeze guys its nothing serious just a #$%&* brake light nobody hurt... just a minor 10mph bump. My wife and I enjoyed seeing it thought it was funny and we both realize exactely what happened(nothing serious)and the shooting of the video probally made some confussion so keep those videos comming and keep up the >>overall safe riding! ;)! :flag:

it happened to all of us (or i like to think it happened to all of us)
my only acciendent with ANOTHER sled i only did like $20
not to say i crash much by my self...just 2 or 3 dumb times

Nice Vid, laughs ;)!

Sorry but I must ask. 1) Why did the leader stop? 2) Why did you have your hand in the air and not on the break?

This wouldn't happen if people didn't stop in the middle of the trail. Also I think hand signals cause more accidents then they save.

Sorry but had to comment as we've been arguing about hand signals lately.

1. I had my hand in the air signaling to the people coming at us that there was more in my group behind me. They were all over the trail. I also had it on the brake for about the last 20 feet - the track locked up going downhill, and the guy in front has studs - I don't yet.
2. The leader stopped because on of the people coming at us was way on our side of the trail making a turn.

Those who did enjoy it don't worry we have a couple more videos to unroll (however no damage mostly jumping different angles with the camera.

Rulies your out of control you took that video and twisted it into something it wasn't!

Ha!

impalapower said:
Bump drafting is what it looks like. Just like NASCAR.

LOL Impala.

Still straining myself trying to see the bloodshot eyes in the video, but was that a half-drank pint of scotch in your cupholder that I saw Spiderman?

Loosen up guys.

Re: Crashing Guy who rides too close

Rulies said:
I still find nothing funny about this situation. He's lucky no one needed to be hospitalized. Both of your sleds must have been done for the day. When I freeze frame the video at 15.237 sec it appears as if your eyes are blood shot. Were you drinking or something hotshot? Lets use our head from now on Spyderman.

Damn.....lighten up Francis! :ORC

I was right behind Spyderman when this happened. This was not a big deal. (Rulies :) The guy in front of the Vector did slam on his brakes pretty hard and with 196 studs he stopped much faster than the Vector. Spyderman was following closer than normal to get some good video footage. I'll have some more videos available soon.

Spyderman said:
1. I had my hand in the air signaling to the people coming at us that there was more in my group behind me. They were all over the trail. I also had it on the brake for about the last 20 feet - the track locked up going downhill, and the guy in front has studs - I don't yet.
2. The leader stopped because on of the people coming at us was way on our side of the trail making a turn.

Those who did enjoy it don't worry we have a couple more videos to unroll (however no damage mostly jumping different angles with the camera.

Rulies your out of control you took that video and twisted it into something it wasn't!
Also I'm sure you were trying to keep close to the sled in front to stay in the view finder of the cam so it would catch any action...and you were trying to signal with your hand...yes sometimes I also think hand signals may not be a good thing, and not very effective anyways.

Who really cares why or how it happened. I was a cool clip. Everyone needs to CHILL OUT! I'm sure all of you have never had a fender bender or a close call.

Nice clip Spyderman!

For those who think hand signals are no good, I know that they saved the guys I ride with. Freaking use them so somebody doesn't barrel into your friends in a corner.

Back