• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First nytro ride ever HOLY COW!!!

Country
USA
Snowmobile
13 xtx nytro stage 1 turbo
Took the nytro out for the first time :4STroke: My last sled wasa 2002 polaris xc edge 600 and I would say the polaris is a moped and the nytro is a full blown croch rocket. I have never rode a sled with so much power!! It does have 192 studs and schmidt bros comfort clutch so i am sure that helps some. I am sold for life :yam: :-o I am happy!!! :flag:

where you located. Here by Cherokee we only got about an inch.

I am in Lake View and I think we have about 4 or 5 inches on the ground and still snowing!!! I could not wait had to take it for a ride around the field

x2 lol we at leat got a dusting up here but its a late snow fall i was skiing this time last year...WTF WHERE IS THE SNOW!!!!

I was on a 800XCXP then got my Nytro and I know what your talking about. I am up here in Clear Lake and we have about 6" of some very heavy snow. It is supposed to get into the lower 20's so it should be nice and setup tomorrow.

Schlick55 said:
I was on a 800XCXP then got my Nytro and I know what your talking about. I am up here in Clear Lake and we have about 6" of some very heavy snow. It is supposed to get into the lower 20's so it should be nice and setup tomorrow.
What do u like better for trails xtx or 136

Located in Cedar Falls and dont have anything but RAIN!! SUCKS! let us know how it sets up and if theres any decent riding.

I have about 4000' on my XTX, it is a little early to make that decision just yet:) The 09 front end seems to be much more rider friendly then the 08. Yes I could tell that in 4000'.

I came from a 2002 Polaris Edge X 600 too... Engine blew up at 4000 mi. I'm anxious to take my first ride on my new 2011 Nytro XTX. I've never ridden a Yamaha before, but felt good about the purchase knowing about yamaha's engine quality reputation... Bring on the snow! I was trail riding on my Poo before thanksgiving last year, only have 5 or 6 inches right now :(

I put about 20 miles on my 09 XTX Sunday and it felt good. Clutch is close, but not there just yet. Snow was not great, but at least I got to go!

We have about a foot on the ground now. Put my first 20 miles on last night. Man, what an upgrade from my Edge 600! Even without understanding how to tweak my suspension yet, it is so much better handling and comfortable than my old sled... After reading too many of the posts on this site, i was getting worried about whether i made the right choice in buying this Nytro. Why do so many people spend a billion dollars upgrading a sled that is fine how it is? Why not just save the money for your next new one? For me i'll upgrade parts when they wear out or when i break em...

Back