• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride of the year for us

Here is a screen shot of the iPhone app I use.

11793A2B-DA07-4714-88B0-F7A9EAF356E0.png

This is what it looks like when you open an image. These save into another library and wont over right the original.

B4E2181A-4F6A-474C-9698-71540E6D85A7.png

Download the Gpro Photos to the PC and then edit them there.
Yup, it is working just great. Thanks again. Was a little hard to figure out first, but it is down sizing the photos, and letting me post them now!! Thanks again, you have been a huge help.

Yup, it is working just great. Thanks again. Was a little hard to figure out first, but it is down sizing the photos, and letting me post them now!! Thanks again, you have been a huge help.

Your very welcome!! might have to break this out and put this in the Site Help Section!! :)

Your very welcome!! might have to break this out and put this in the Site Help Section!! :)
You have been a huge help on this!! Now I get to put up pictures of my snowmobile trips, and working on my sled, using my Gopro!! Thanks again!! :rocks:

Back