• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fixpowersports A Scam?

WOW!!! This is some serious negative feed back for FIX... I have never used them but I have heard some shady things but this is alot of unhappy TY members....

((((Note to self, stay away from fix powersports..... NOTED....)))))

I have purchased clothing and others things and never had a problem. Ram Air is great, clutch kit is not so great. I purchased clutch kit when new to yamaha clutching. I should have waited and just done myself.

I bought a small wheel kit from them and I never add any issues....

I have mod airbox lid that I bought off ebay for US$125.00 and my brother-in-law (07 Attak) bought the fix ram air lid kit. I tried/compared both lids on my sled and the fix kit did no better than mine. Mine sounds better too. I am on 3rd season with it, replaced prefilter material this year. My brother-in-law is not impressed either since he spent twice the dough.
IMGP1952.jpg

SharkAttak said:
wow, they must have gone way down hill, when i ordered my ram-air back a few years a go i got it in 4 days
..Yep....when i ran the airbox mod. i got it from them..Had it the next week..No problems..I quess things changed in the past couple years..

Just bought the wheel kits from them. Did not go smooth but I have them now and so far I like them.

I bought a mid wheel kit from them.
One of the wheels came apart in 500 miles.
I just wanted them to sell me one wheel and they said no.
They were also very rude. Never again!!!

the cold air kit is a complete wet dream! in 06 i got one and felt violated when i got it, it was a smooth transaction but the product was a complete joke! if you want the kit just take the block off plate out that is by the voltage regulator and call it good, now send me 30 bucks! j/k lol

MarkRTX said:
I never had good luck with them they are a sponsor but my opinion is cancel your order now.

They are NOT a sponsor on here they use to be a while back.

fix

we all know that tim is a bag of wind, we should delete post and move on to positive things, to me it's better to be positive and be happy.

Re: fix

yamadog1 said:
we all know that tim is a bag of wind, we should delete post and move on to positive things, to me it's better to be positive and be happy.

True positive is better but if this many membrs are having issues with a certain vendor then I think we should leave it up here for others to see. I wouldn't have known that this place had such poor customer service if I had not read this post.. And maybe if someone from FIX sees it they can straighten up their business practices or offer some explaination as to why this many members are unhappy... I know they are no longer a site vendor but still a vendor and Im glad I know about this.. I'll stick with Ulmer, Port, and SimmonsCPR for my purchases....

never again. same issues here. they would not return e-mails, could not call them etc etc.
eventually they gave me some excuse of being busy & e-mail problems.
no way. never again !
wheel kit blew apart at low miles, just wanted replacement parts.
bought more stuff & they never shipped !.
this was 1 year ago

fix

shanks your right for new ty people they should know, fix has been out
of bounds for 3yrs, we should all stick to good sponsors.
all ty people have a good day.

Back