• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flotation plates

I was going to sayI hit a pole going 12-15, it bent my lower right a-arm (both rods) and crumpuled my whole front bumper. I just a new bumped and tried to stratin the a-fram as much as possable. I dont think the protectors would have stopped that.

yea i doubt that would have, its more for the flotation for me than enything

I got a Skinz protective gear float plate for my phazer, so if anyone wants a used blue smaller Yamaha skid plate for the phazer for half the price of the new one just let me know. (yes the one you see in my avatar)

As far as the Yamaha A-arm protectors, do those go all the way under the A-arms or is it just on the front of them? Does anyone have a picture of them installed? Looking for ones that go all the way under the a-arms as I don't have the sway bar on mine and want the full bottom of the A-arms covered for better flotation instead of the ones I have now that have holes in them.

i was looking at the full sized one, i dont have any a arm protectors srry bout that

This picture kind of shows the combined protection.

Attachments

• Yamaha.jpg
    Yamaha.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 135
Yea that looks fun lol I was trying to see if anyones used it and can tell me if the sleds flotation is acctualy improved

As far as the Yamaha A-arm protectors, do those go all the way under the A-arms or is it just on the front of them? Does anyone have a picture of them installed? Looking for ones that go all the way under the a-arms as I don't have the sway bar on mine and want the full bottom of the A-arms covered for better flotation instead of the ones I have now that have holes in them.[/quote]

Check out Muffinworks, they have good stuff.

Boo Rad said:
As far as the Yamaha A-arm protectors, do those go all the way under the A-arms or is it just on the front of them? Does anyone have a picture of them installed? Looking for ones that go all the way under the a-arms as I don't have the sway bar on mine and want the full bottom of the A-arms covered for better flotation instead of the ones I have now that have holes in them.

Check out Muffinworks, they have good stuff.[/quote]

We can do our a-arm protectors w/o the hole for the sway bar if you have it removed. We have done this in the past for customers on a case-by-case basis at no extra charge.

Back