• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fly Aurora Gloves

newfie09xtx

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris Switchback 800 Pro S
Anyone ever use these gloves? Looking for a new pair. Yamaha leather gloves are not warm at all.

I've started looking getting a new pair of gloves myself. It looks like these gloves are designed for motorcycle riders, not sledders. Sledding gloves are generally made with more insulation on the back of the hand versus the palm. I'm considering a pair of FXR Leather gloves at the moment. They have 300g of Thinsulate on the back and 200g on the palm. The Fly Aurora gloves don't mention the amount of insulation in their line of gloves, which I'm not keen on taking a chance with.

Glove's are great, I've been using them for a couple of year's they are warm an well made. I ride in Maine & Canada.

newfie09xtx said:
newfie09xtx said:

Does anyone know how accurate cabellas glove size chart is ? I dont want to order them and have them not fit.

i have been using these gloves for the past 4 years. they are a little bulky but i love them. wont wast my time looking at anything else.
i own 4 pairs. (just in case cabellas stops selling them)
it has been a while since i purchased a pair but from what i remember the sizes runs accurate to cabelas chart

RTX said:
newfie09xtx said:
newfie09xtx said:

Does anyone know how accurate cabellas glove size chart is ? I dont want to order them and have them not fit.

i have been using these gloves for the past 4 years. they are a little bulky but i love them. wont wast my time looking at anything else.
i own 4 pairs. (just in case cabellas stops selling them)
it has been a while since i purchased a pair but from what i remember the sizes runs accurate to cabelas chart

I am a bit nervous with ordering gloves online but I went ahead and ordered these gloves last night. Hope they fit and work well.

cabelas is great to deal with.
try them on when you recieve them. if you are not happy with them just return them.
dont expect to return them if you take them out sledding though.

Back