• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Found Bolt??? Help Identify - PROBLEM SOLVED!

grizztracks said:
The backup alarm has a small bolt like that holding it in place. A few years back it was common to find the bolt in the belly off the sled.

Winner winner chicken dinner! I found the same one laying in my sled this fall.

I'll take a look at that one!

X2 thats what happened to mine..
grizztracks said:
The backup alarm has a small bolt like that holding it in place. A few years back it was common to find the bolt in the belly off the sled.

Backup alarm. I want to take that off. All my 2 smoke buddies laugh when that kicks in. Plus it did not save me 2 weeks ago. Went to load onto trailer. Got lined up had it in reverse hit the gas and backed into the snowbank. No one saw so put in gear and loaded. Blond moment.

Better the snow bank, than the time I backed up an RX-1right over the top of a 1990 Phazer II....... not my finest sledding moment. Same deal, alarm ringing, went to take off up a little rize and punched it....... too bad it was in reverse and tto bad I owned the phazer as well!

Ya know, they could wire it to a bottle rocket mounted under the seat, and I would still do the same thing....... light or sound, sometimes I am just looking past the gear selection and looking towards the next challenge or the fun ahead!

Back